Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Santa at the Lakes

 This weekend I went to Santa at the Lakes located at Santee Lakes. My mother, my friend, Taylor, and my other friend, Hailey accompanied me.

We started by getting tickets for all the rides; lucky the line wasn't long. Hailey, Taylor, and I started with this spinning ride called, "The Sizzler." Taylor described it as if it was a rubber band shooting to all the different corners between your fingers. Our group was super dizzy afterward.

The next ride we trudged along to were the swings. The swings were 2 per seat and swung over everyone. Part of the time me and Hailey were pushing the swing on our own before it began. We all gave it 3 stars!

Once the swings were over we only had a few tickets left, so we went snow sledding! A little hill of snow lied out in the middle of San Diego. It was impressive to have the snow not melting. It was hard to get on the sled though! I kept slipping down the hill without the sled :). Then we did 2 on one sled and I fell down the snow slope. The man working there had to help me. Hailey started laughing so I started a snowball fight with them both.

I eventually went on the the "Round Up." It is the ride where you are standing up and spinning up and down. I was so scared at first and didn't want to go on, but I faced my fears. As I walked on the ride nerves got to me, although my friends were always by my side.

This weekend I spent my time at Santa at the Lakes where I had a blast! So if there is another event like this I recommend you should go too! Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!! ;)

Picture from: www.domainofdeath3.com

1 comment:

  1. I didn't even know there was a "Santa at the Lakes" event! Thanks for sharing!
    Steph Southcott

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting on my blog. I love comments!