Friday, December 7, 2012

The Lost Hero Rieview

Recently I completed book, The Lost Hero, written by Rick Riordan. This book was about 3 kids, Jason, Piper, and Leo going on a mission to stop Gaea (mother earth) from rising and destroying mankind.
   While reading this book I thought Jason stood out the most. His heroic actions and urge to complete their quest were many features that made him the main character. Unfortunately, I cannot tell you their god/goddess parents or it would ruin the fun. Piper is sometimes shy, but will always stand by her friends through thick and thin. Then there's Leo, who is always keeping his hands busy, but makes sure everyone is on board.
  When it comes to the type of story  I would say it is about the gods/goddess and the wars that mortal are unaware of. I recommend this book to any Percy Jackson  lovers!!! Although if you haven't read Percy Jackson you will not understand some hidden jokes. Other then that The Lost Hero is the perfect journey for all readers to take! :) Picture from: http://disney.go.com/disneybooks/heroes-of-olympus/series.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for posting on my blog. I love comments!