Thursday, January 17, 2013

Wizard of Oz Y.A.T.

       Hello everybody! I have an announcement to make; a few days ago I auditioned for a Y.A.T. production. This was the Wizard of Oz. They liked me so much I got a callback for the Wicked Witch! Even though I didn't get the Wicked Witch I will still be in play. My roles are Winkie General, a Tree, and a Ozian.
     My first role is Winkie General. Winkies are the Wicked Witch's minions. Winkie General is their leader and I have to talk or "argue" with the Witch.
      Anybody want an apple, well you're going to have to go through me first! As a tree I protect the forest, not exactly! When Dorothy is tired and hungry she wants our apples. That's when a fight begins, the trees (me) start throwing apples at Dorothy and her gang.
     Last, but not least I am one of the great citizens that live in Oz. We sing, we dance, we're the complete package! Anyways, that concludes it; you should check out there website and go under show(s). It will give you the show info for me!!!! I hope you can see the Wizard Of Oz...

2 comments:

Thanks for posting on my blog. I love comments!