Monday, January 7, 2013

New Years Revolution

 There has been a lot of things going on lately and it's finely being to settle down. 2012 was fantastic, but 2013 can be better. Most people think when you make a New Years Revolution you're not going to keep it. Surprisingly it's possible to keep it and I am going to tell you how. For example, my friend Sarah decided she would write more about science. Now she has a blog called Sarah Seas, check it out. http://sarahseas.wordpress.com/
Now here are three steps to keep you 2013 goal:
 Step 1: Find out what thing you need to improve on. This will help in the future when you look back at your goal. Tip- Maybe you will need to brainstorm ideas or have multiple choices. Just choose the one you have been trying to complete for awile.
Step 2: Put your goal in action. You might need to take some time from your day to work on your goal. {only if your plan has to do with working on it} Remember- This is a YEAR goal. Not a quick fix.
Step 3: Keep track of your progress. Make sure your not off task. You make a goal, you keep it!
Well, that's all I have to say, BUT................... HAPPY 2013

3 comments:

  1. Jordan, your advice is wise beyond your years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordan, what a fantastic blog. I will have to let Alyssa know about your blog. I am sure she will want to follow you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jordan you constantly amaze me. we are so proud of oyu and love you very much. Good luck tonight at your auditions. And I am going to try and follow your advice this year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for posting on my blog. I love comments!